Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Punch and Judy

It is cold here today, but Ulverstone is in for some hot (for Tassie) weather over the next few days, so I think I am going to be broken into the heat again gently!

We had a great day yesterday for Australia Day. We took Caitlin and Callum to the park for a Punch and Judy show. Caitlin was getting really involved and just loved it! Callum was unsure, I think because it was really bright and loud, but I gave him a cuddle and he put up with it alright.





Caitlin has been making mud cakes in the dirt and Callum somehow got into it - this is the result of his playing in the mud (no, it isn't chocolate)! I think it is the end of that gorgeous t-shirt!





Caitlin had a great time making lamingtons with her Nanny. She always says "let me, I can do it!" I suppose it can only be a good thing in the long term to let her have a go.





Look what I have been living on since I have been here... fresh raspberries out of the garden. They are absolutely deluxe! I love them so much and I miss them when I am in Kal and miss out for a season.




This is the view from Mum and Dad's new house. It is very serene and relaxing. It doesn't feel like living in town because you can't see any neighbours across the road, only this great view.






No comments: