Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The daily grind

We are home again. The trip was long to say the least! We were straight back into the daily grind. I have had vegie packing, school has started, scrap classes have started, L and I have been making some balms to sell at the market this sunday and the kids have had a round of illness! All in not even 2 weeks! And I have to get back into the routine of house and home. I must say that even though it is nice to be away (esp. when it is with family) it is always nice to come home again. I have also painted the scrap/toy room since being home, so every thing is happening at once!

I will post some photos of the kids and the new paint job next time I post.

This post is just to let everyone know we are OK, we haven't forgotten any birthdays yet and we will be in touch soon.

C

No comments: