Monday, May 26, 2008

Canvas


Here is a canvas that I made a couple of weeks ago. I had painted it and was going to put a "She" quote on it by Kobi Yamada, but I seriously stuffed it up, so I wanted to cover it over! You can't see the detail very well in this photo, but I have distressed the edge of the cream cardstock and doodled a line about 1/2 a cm in from the edge in silver. I have also roughly stitched some journaling lines in the top right and written "you ROCK little man (03/08)". The red cardstock is stitched on and then ripped off and the flowers are stitched and then distressed.

I am teaching at the local scrap shop (LSS) as of next term and this is going to be one of my off the page projects. I would love to take about 2 classes there a week, one at night during the week and one on the weekend, so hopefully they will take off.

No comments: