Saturday, June 7, 2008

Challenging myself...


I seem to be scrapping up a storm at the moment. Running classes always inspires me to scrap more and to scrap better I think. Classes have been so much fun! Thursday night my cheeks were hurting by the end of the session, so thanks ladies! H and D, you two together are just a crack-up.

This layout is a class one (using pics of my friend L), but I love it, so thought I would post it here. I think I will do another for Caitlin but use some circles of patterned paper and perhaps the quote "she makes the world a better place" by Kobi Yamada. I have a heap of layouts to share, but I think I will upload one or two per post so as not to completely bore everyone!

I am about to start a challenge that I have set for myself - to make 10 layouts out of old supplies (no recent additions allowed) to get rid of some of my stash. It is getting out of control in my desk and need to make room for some new buttons and alphas that Craig bought me when he was down in Perth this week. The 10 layouts, no doubt, won't even make a dent on the stuff spewing from my drawers, but I have to try!

I have three small RAK's (random acts of kindness) from my stash to go out to some lucky people if you would like to join me. All you have to do is:

  • Leave a comment on the blog to let me know that you are going to join in.
  • Let me know every time you complete one of your 10 layouts by commenting on the blog or emailing me.
  • When you finish all 10, email me with your name and address and I will send you a RAK if you are one of the first three to finish!

Hope this is heaps of fun! I am about to start... what are you doing reading? Go and start using your stash!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Hi Christine,
I will join in.Old supplies and let you know when i am done.Do i have a time limit?I am loving your blogs keep up the fantastic layouts.
cheers Deex