Monday, May 11, 2009

Caitlinisms

I thought I would have a catch up of photos of Caitlin. She is changing at the moment. She is losing all that baby look and becoming so much more like a little girl. She is getting pretty cheeky too, so school is having an impact already!



This picture is from easter morning. We had an easter egg hunt and Caitlin, as usual, didn't stop talking! I love capturing photos of her in action!



Caitlin was posing for this shot, and she thought she looked just so gorgeous, like a model, so she asked me to take a photo! Love it!

My gorgeous girl has been so funny lately. She just loves singing and she is great at making up her own songs. Today she was singing a song about me to the tune of Bob the Builder! It went something like this:

I love my mummy
She's so much fun
We scrapbook together
And get our jobs done!

It just cracked me up! When I made comment to her, she had the biggest grin on her face - she was pretty proud of what she had made up!

Today Caitlin and I planted out some of the vegie patch. We bought some seeds and also a few punnets of seedlings yesterday, so today we had to do some digging. We planted Dutch carrot seeds, pea seeds, mixed lettuce seedlings, a couple of perennial silverbeet seeds, some onion seedlings and some snow pea seedlings. Now I have to get a punnet of red cabbage seedlings in and I will have finished that lot.

I want to plant red beet, broad beens and spinach next. Craig and I noticed that some potatoes from last year have self seeded, so I am going to leave it at that soon as I am not eating them at the moment. Then I will have to get some herbs in. My rocket and corriander were great last year, so I am hoping to have a great crop again. Yummy!

Callum's finger is looking much better. Alot of the swelling has gone and the grazes are healing. The nail and the end of his finger is really bruised, so I am waiting to see if he loses his nail. His pain is much better too, so he is healing really fast. I was going to get a photo of his little hand, but it looks no different through the camera lens, so it would be pointless.

No comments: