Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Funny Kids

I thought it was about time that I updated the photos of the kids!

Caitlin just loves to scrapbook with me. Here is a gorgeous creation of hers! She loves to send some of her layouts to the scrapbooking shop with mine and Renaye is good enough to put them up in the shop, which I think is a crack up and Caitlin thinks is great!



Dad is regularly inundated by kids - good thing he loves them to bits!



Callum has been taking an interest in some more challenging toys lately. Caitlin and I got out a heap of jigsaws recently and he loved the easy ones too.



Just checking to see if it is gold...



Last but not least, Caitlin is having a little break from jewelery at the moment, so when she does play with it, she piles it on to get a fix!


1 comment:

Val said...

I love your family !!!
acess my blog: luvastar.blogspot.com